Manus Island – Lombrum
HPS has been working very closely with the Managing Contractor of the Manus Offshore Processing Centre, Lombrum, on Manus Island in Papua New Guinea.
HPS Contractors services provided in conjunction with this project include: Plumbing
The works undertaken on the project are for Hydraulic Services covering all aspects of plumbing, with additional services being provided on an as needs basis, to the head contractor, Decmil.
The centre features:
- Two storey self-contained accommodation for up to 400 staff
- Three storey accommodation for up to 210 staff including shared toilets and showers, and storage facilities
- Central dining and recreational facilities for staff
- Operational and logistics facilities, including administration building, gatehouse, warehousing, storage and central laundry
- Central catering, health and welfare facilities including a medical building with dental and surgical capability
- Supporting engineering facilities and services, including improvements to existing civil infrastructure